DOT 407 Crude Oil Tanker - 250 BBL 4 Axle
Quality and Craftsmanship
The Mueller DOT 407 1-compartment crude oil tank trailer is designed and built in the Paul Mueller Company A.S.M.E. production plant located in Springfield, Missouri, USA. Our DOT 407 1-compartment tank trailer is built not only to meet DOT 407 regulations and all other related code requirements, but to exceed customer expectations with respect to quality in design, production and durability.
Our design team uses the latest in 3D modeling software and performs Finite Element Analysis on each design to ensure a tank trailer that will exceed customer expectations for trailer life.
Meeting Customer Needs Is Paramount
At Paul Mueller Company, we put a premium on meeting the expressed needs of our customers. To meet the need for increased ruggedness in harsh oil field environments, we build crude oil trailers with longevity and ease of maintenance in mind. Safety of operation is critical to our customer's bottom-line, and the latest technology is available on our trailers. Style and usability make the Mueller Tank Trailer an integral part of your fleet.
- Double tapered, low profile 11,000 US gallon, 2 compartment aluminum trailer with 10" drop. Compartment sizes are 5300/5700 with single bulkheads with a minimum of 3% outage. Can be configured to your specifications.
- Standard 77 1/2" track axles (102" overall width) and 52'5" overall length.
- 2-speed landing gear.
- Heavy duty front and rear ribbed aluminum fenders and brackets and stainless steel bolts offer corrosion resistance and longer life.
- Plug and seal wiring harness and LED lights for trouble-free lighting.
- Rear bolt-on sub-frame and hangers for ease of roll-in/roll-out for maintenance or replacement.
- Quad axle with (3) fixed axles and (1) lift-able/steerable axle forward or rear of the fixed tri-axles.
- Aluminum wheels.
- Rear tank frame is extended forward to accommodate an additional axle.
- Girard pressure/magnetic vacuum vent with pressure package with gauge, ball valve, stainless steel Chicago coupler, and dead head that provides driver safety.
- Titan TD80 liquid level system with a Finch II digital readout programmed in barrels for customer convenience and reduced overfills.
- Roper pump system and piping.
- Two 8" x 21' aluminum hose tubes with choice of hose trays and carriers.
- Choice of operator systems and components.
- Standard Mueller two year warranty on barrel.