What is Temp-Plate?
Temp-Plate is a highly versatile panel-type heat exchanger that can be welded, formed, or fitted to meet your exact needs. It can be applied in irregular shapes, at high pressures, high temperatures, or in corrosive environments, and can be used as an immersion, clamp-on, or integral heat transfer surface.
Features and Benefits
- High operating pressures.
- High operating temperatures.
- No gaskets required.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Easily formed to fit the shape you need.
- Cutouts are easily provided.
- Thermally efficient types of heat transfer:
- Immersion heating and cooling.
- Clamp-on heating, cooling, and temperature maintenance.
- Integral jacketing for heating and cooling.
- Custom heat exchanger design.
- Easily cleanable, attractive finishes available.
- Low pressure drop design.
- Food-grade designs available.
- More active heat transfer surface available.
- Banks of Temp-Plate: Cooling coffee extract - cooling quench oil - cooling waste water while heating make up water - heating a city's water supply with boiler condenser water - heating lard - pulp and paper waste heat recovery - separating moisture from crude oil.
- Circular Flat Sections: For inside bottoms of processing tanks.
- Clamp-On Sections: Shells - cones - heads.
- Cooling Cones: For aerospace programs.
- Cooling Shell Sections: For field-erected brewery fermenting tanks.
- Cryogenic Shrouds: For mirror fusion energy.
- Drying Shelves: For textiles and pharmaceuticals.
- Evaporator Pans: For paper producers.
- Frost and Steam Pans: For cafeteria lines.
- Immersion Sections: Brine chilling - chilling wine - cooling anodizing solutions - drying powdered milk - heating spray phosphate tanks - heating or cooling metal cleaning and plating tanks - heating wire drawing solutions - ore recovery - textiles.
- Internal Baffles: For tanks with agitators.
- Interior Cooling Sections: For yeast propagators.
- Large Internal Baffle Assemblies: For cooling vegetable oil.
- Liquid Natural Gas Vaporizers
- Pan Sections: For cooling candy.
- Trough Sections: For cooking foods.