What is VCS?
VCS stands for vapor compression still. VaPure pure water distiller consists of a plate heat exchanger, a feedwater degasser, an evaporator/condenser, a compressor, and a distillate degasser.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive patented plate-type evaporator/condenser.
- Simple, automatic control system.
- Rejects all types of impurities, removes organic and inorganic matter, eliminates pathogenic bacteria and pyrogens.
- Available with 25 GPH, 500 GPH, and 1,000 GPH.
- Economizes electrical energy and eliminates the expense of external steam and cooling water sources.
- Meets or exceeds FDA, EPA, WQA, and other industry standards.
- Reduces maintenance requirements and the expense associated with changing filters.
- Assures long-term compressor reliability.
- 6 to 10 times more energy efficient than conventional thermal stills and twice as efficient as other water distiller manufacturers' vapor compression stills.