When used with a PyroPure pure steam generator or when fed WFI quality pure steam from another source, the water produced will be pyrogen-free and will meet or exceed the latest specifications of the USP for water-for-injection (WFI). The stand-alone design for the condensing system allows it to be installed adjacent to a pure steam generator or located remotely at point of use.
Features and Benefits
- Easy cleaning and inspection of product contact surfaces as WFI condensers have removable tube bundles.
- All maintenance including replacement of critical components, can be performed with only 24" of space on all sides (including the top) of the equipment.
- All components are fully drainable.
- The calibration required and potential for downtime is minimal as there is only one control loop needed.
- Minimal instrumentation is required for operation of the equipment.
- USP Class VI Certifications are provided with all elastomers in contact with pure steam and product.
- ASME-BPE certified fittings are used throughout.
- All product contact surfaces manufactured from 316/316L stainless steel are polished to 20 Ra maximum and electropolished.
Take a look at our pure steam generator and discover why purchasing these units together can be economical and efficient.