Air Cooled Condensing Units
Mueller air-cooled condensing units can be utilized for standard refrigeration applications, or when you add the modified options you have a condensing unit that is designed specifically to work with Mueller chillers. Mueller air-cooled condensing units come in sizes ranging from 5 thru 80 horsepower.
- Outdoor weather hood.
- Weatherproof control panel.
- Condenser with subcooling circuit.
- Semi-hermetic compressor with crankcase heater.
- Liquid receiver.
- Suction/discharge vibration absorbers.
- Head pressure control valve.
- Liquid line filter drier and sight glass.
- Suction filter (replaceable core filter for units 15 hp and larger).
- Suction accumulator.
- Liquid and suction service valves.
- Non-fused disconnect.
- Compressor and condenser fuses (as required).
- Oil pressure control.
- High/low pressure control.
- Manual pump-down switch.
- Compressor contactor.
- Condenser fan contactors (as required).
- Fan-cycling thermostat.
Modified Unit Features
- Standard features listed above.
- Accumulator with heat exchanger in lieu of standard suction accumulator.
- Hot-gas bypass valve (piped into accumulator) with hot-gas solenoid valve.
- Liquid injection valve (piped into accumulator) with liquid injection solenoid valve.
- Separate low-pressure control to activate hot-gas bypass and liquid injection solenoid valves.
- Cylinder unloading.
- Accumulator with heat exchanger.
- Hot-gas bypass.
- Liquid injection.
- Oil separator.
- Insulated and heated receiver.